Even with diet and exercise, most people have stubborn pockets of fat that seem impossible to lose. SculpSure’s body contouring technology is able to target and permanently destroy these fat cells without surgery or any downtime. At Kline Dermatology, we develop a customized SculpSure treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a FDA-approved, non-invasive body contouring treatment that reduces stubborn fat in areas such as the abdomen and love handles. This no downtime, non-surgical treatment permanently destroys targeted fat cells to help you achieve your desired results.
What Are The Benefits And Results of SculpSure?
- SculpSure permanently eliminates stubborn fat that resists diet and exercise to achieve your desired aesthetic goals.
- The 25-minute procedure destroys up to 24% of treated fat cells.
- Unlike most invasive procedures, SculpSure has no downtime. Patients can resume their daily activities immediately, including their normal exercise routine.
Who Should Consider SculpSure?
- Candidates are determined on a case-by-case basis. At our practice, we are careful to assess whether SculpSure is right for a patient and determine a customized treatment plan.
- Both men and women can benefit from this body contouring treatment if they are individually considered to be good candidates.
- SculpSure is ideal for patients with trouble spots, particularly those that are resistant to diet and exercise.
What Can I Expect From A SculpSure Treatment At Kline Dermatology?
- Following a thorough consultation with our medical team, a patient will be recommended a treatment plan of 2-3 SculpSure treatments spaced 6 weeks apart.
- The laser heads will be placed on the treatment area. Most patients feel a tingling sensation intermittently throughout the treatment, which is generally well tolerated.
- The procedure lasts 25 minutes and has no downtime so you can resume your daily activities immediately.
How Does SculpSure Work?
SculpSure uses a safe, heat-based laser technology to destroy fat cells.
Destroying Fat Cells
SculpSure bypasses the skin’s surface to gently heat the fat cells and reach a target temperature that causes permanent damage to the cell structural integrity.
The damaged fat cells are naturally eliminated from the body through your lymphatic system over the course of several weeks
Once the fat cells are eliminated they cannot regenerate so the results are permanent!
What Are Possible Treatment Areas?
The beauty of SculpSure is that it can target a multitude of body areas. Popular treatment areas include:
- Under the chin
- Under the arms
- Inner and outer thighs
When Will I Start To See The Results of SculpSure?
Patients may start to see results as early as 6 weeks post-treatment when the body begins to eliminate the destroyed fat cells. Optimal results are usually seen at 12 weeks.
How Long Does SculpSure Last?
The results of SculpSure are permanent, as long you maintain a healthy weight. Once the fat cells are destroyed and eliminated from the body they are gone for good. However, if your weight does fluctuate the surrounding cells that remain can store excess fat.