Vivace is the newest generation of mirconeedling treatments that combines to star technologies – fractional radio frequency and mironeedling to provide complete regeneration of the skin. This FDA-approved, minimally invasive device stimulates the natural production of collagen to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, scarring and surface imperfections while tightening and toning the face. Within days skin looks tighter, smoother and brighter with virtually no downtime.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Vivace?
Vivace is a laser-based treatment that harnesses the power of two proven modalities – fractional radio frequency and microneedling to remodel the skin. By creating thousands of microscopic channels through the skin, this treatment increases the formation of new tissue by activating the body’s wound healing response. As a result, new collagen and elastin fibers are synthesized and new tissue layers are formed. The micro channels allow for a more targeted delivery of radio frequency energy and topicals/PRP to get deeper within the skin.
How is Vivace different than other microneedling treatments?
- Unlike other microneedling and radio frequency devices, Vivace provides a standard, holistic approach. Each treatment is preciously calibrated to provide a virtually pain-free, minimal downtime treatment.
- The unique robotic motor is so precise, it brings the discomfort level to a virtual zero as compared to any other device. Vivace’s 36 insulated, gold-tipped needles are also set with a small diameter making it more comfortable.
What are the benefits of Vivace?
- This treatment stimulates collagen to redensify and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, scarring and surface imperfections.
- It minimizes pores and enhances skin tone and texture.
- Strengthens skin’s structural network to tighten and recontour.
- Patients begin to see after the first treatment. Optimal results are visible 8-12 weeks after the first treatment.
- Minimal downtime, virtually pain-free
How Does Vivace Work?
As opposed to other microneedling rollers and pens that can lead to tearing, pain and variable patient results, Vivace’s 36 insulated, gold-tip needles and the robotic step motor create fast and even insertions into the skin. The chevron-pattern circuitry for the 70-watt patterned RF distributes heat evenly as it delivers skin tightening thus reducing redness, hot spots, burning and discomfort that can occur using other devices. This treatment is more precise than any other RF microneedling device.
What Areas Does Vivace Treat?
- Body scarring
What To Expect During Treatment:
Unlike many other microneedling treatments, this device is virtually pain-free due to its precise calibration and skin is left pinkish – not bloody! Topical anesthetic can be applied for greater comfort. A series of 3 treatments is needed every 4-6 weeks. After that, each patient’s treatment plan is tailored to his or her goals.